The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company, and it recognises the need for the highest standards of ethical behavior and accountability. The Board is committed to administering its corporate governance structures to promote integrity and responsible decision-making.
POLICY'S AND CHARTERS
- icon Statement of Board and Management Functions
- icon Nomination Committee Charter /Policy and Procedures for selection and appointment of new directors
- icon Code of conduct for directors and key executives
- icon Share Trading Policy
- icon Audit Committee Charter
- icon Continuous Disclosure Policy
- icon Shareholder Communications Strategy
- icon Risk Management Policy
- icon Remuneration Committee Charter
- icon Diversity Policy
The Board will consider on an ongoing basis its corporate governance procedures and whether they are sufficient given the Company’s nature of operations and size.